Abha of Daffodils has conferred me with the Versatile Blogger Award. This is third person giving it to me, though this time it comes with a different badge. Thank you, Abha. I am truly honoured and very pleased because I hate to be slotted. So when someone thinks I am worthy of being called a “versatile” blogger I am genuinely happy about it.
Updated on 11/02/12 to add: The Versatile Blogger Award has been conferred again by Bindu, Usha (in return) and now by KMKH too. I am honored, considering how I value the ‘versatile’ label. people. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
The Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award says:
Nominate 15 fellow Bloggers
Inform the Bloggers of their nomination
Share 7 Random things about yourself
Thank the Blogger who nominated you
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your Blog Post
Everything is well and clearly defined. But fifteen bloggers?! Golly, I don’t even know as many! I guess I will tag as many as I can find. So here goes:
The most difficult part of the tag is writing seven random things about myself. Nope, it is not because I am coy. You all read so much about myself at my Nest that I wonder what random things exist that I might add here now! Anyways I will try really hard to come up with something.
- I love the number seven.
- I am pissed off by know-it-alls and jumper-to-conclusion. You say “A’ and before you know it, they are somewhere at L, M, N , O, P or Q if not already at X,Y and even beyond Z. Slow down a bit will ya folks? There are a lot of other alphabets to cross before you can reach Z and especially me.
- I really freak out on Kannada songs sung by Sonu Nigam (Thank you Sumana) these days and also some Marathi songs (Thank you Suranga). That reminds me, if any of you are willing to, please pass on the titles of songs you think are good, be they of any language. I’d love to listen. My collection includes, Greek and Algerian.
- Now I sleep and wake up according to the whims and fancies of Luci. I guess there is no one who does not know who Luci is.
- I love reading historical novels and have a time that is past come alive in front of my eyes through the skilful use of words by excellent writers.
- I am amused and amazed by the way talk about religion/language/region brings out the fanatic in people who till then I had “assumed” were rational beings.
- I saved this for the last. I got myself a new laptop, Sony Vaio. Today. Yippee.
Now I’ll wait to read what those tagged have to say. Cheers! Once again, thank you Abha.
Updated on 24/12/11 to add: Mysoul has also given me the versatile Blogger Award. Thank you!